Selecting the Right Test
Which Test is Right for Me?
A. This the correct test for you if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 that cause you to believe you may be infected, including:
• Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • New loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
B. You have recently had close contact or exposure with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
C. Travel, employment or any reason that requires diagnostic evidence require a Covid-19 test.
D. You are personally in an “at-risk category” or plan to visit someone who is elderly or has health issues placing them in an “at-risk” category.
E. You need the “Gold Standard” test utilized by healthcare systems worldwide for diagnostic determination of a negative Covid-19 infection.
- FDA Authorized (EUA)
- Travel and Employment required
- Extremely Accurate with the industry`s highest sensitivity and specificity
- The Gold Standard for diagnosing a Covid-19 current acute virus.
- Detection of virus post infection 1-2 days.
- The only test accepted by airlines and governments for travel.
- A true diagnostic test not a screening test.
- Results can take 0-3 days (5 – 15 days at other labs)
- Will only diagnose current acute virus, this test will not diagnose if you have had Covid-19 in the past. (IgG antibodies)
- Requires High Complexity CLIA lab for analyses
- Suspect you may be infected with Covid-19 but have had no symptoms and have had no symptoms for at least the past 5 days. (Asymptomatic and IgM antibodies)
- Understand that this test has a detection period of at least 3-5 days for an acute (current) infection
- Were potentially exposed to someone with Covid-19 more than 3-5 days ago
- Are not needing a test for travel or employment purposes
- Curious to know if you had Covid-19 in the past (IgG antibodies)
- Want a test that can detect acute (current) Covid-19 (IgM antibodies) as well as potential past infection (IgG antibodies)
- FDA Authorized test (EUA)
- Simple Painless Antibody Test
- Results in only 10 minutes
- Extremely High Sensitivity and Specificity (IgM 100%) (IgG 97%)
- Excellent screening tool for Covid-19
- Detects your bodies` creation of antibodies for both a current (acute) Covid-19 infection as well as a past/prior Covid-19 infection through detection of both IgM and IgG antibodies
- Positive IgG may confer immunity as antibodies protect from future infection
- IgM antibody detection requires at least 3-5 days post infection; therefore, this can cause a false negative during the first 5 days post infection
- Positive IgM showing active current virus should be confirmed through RT-PCR (saliva or nasal swab / Test B)