You are an ideal patient for this test if:
“Saliva / Nasal Swab” RT-PCR (Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction) is the correct test for: SYMPTOMS, EXPOSURE, TRAVEL, EMPLOYMENT, AT RISK VISITATION
A. This the correct test for you if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 that cause you to believe you may be infected, including:
• Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • New loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
B. You have recently had close contact or exposure with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
C. Travel, employment or any reason that requires diagnostic evidence require a Covid-19 test.
D. You are personally in an “at-risk category” or plan to visit someone who is elderly or has health issues placing them in an “at-risk” category.
E. You need the “Gold Standard” test utilized by healthcare systems worldwide for diagnostic determination of a negative Covid-19 infection.
- FDA Authorized (EUA)
- Travel and Employment required
- Extremely Accurate with the industry`s highest sensitivity and specificity
- The Gold Standard for diagnosing a Covid-19 current acute virus.
- Detection of virus post infection 1-2 days.
- The only test accepted by airlines and governments for travel.
- A true diagnostic test not a screening test.
- Results within 24-hours (5 – 15 days at other labs)
- Will only diagnose current acute virus, this test will not diagnose if you have had Covid-19 in the past. (IgG antibodies)
- Requires High Complexity CLIA lab for analyses
The specimen is collected via a saliva or nasal swab
The GOLD Standard for detection of the acute COVID-19 virus. Able to detect virus within 1-2 days of exposure. If you are symptomatic, choose this test.How quickly will I get my results?
Results are available within 24-hours of testing